I think Kim is getting a commission by recruiting new Bloggers. First me, then Kathy, another gal from our Classic Shasta group. She might even recruit Pen-Pen, the Anti-Blogger, but I'm not holding my breath.
I only had 2 red lights on the way to work today. Fortunately, as I was running late. And guess who showed up to work today, Junior, the boss's son, who was supposed to be on at least 3 days suspension for being a stupid shit, but mommy probably pitched a fit and daddy caved, so he's back after only 2 days out. Not that being off work without pay would be a problem, as his parents pay for his car payment, car insurance, groceries, he lives at home... etc. All his part-time paycheck is for is gas and lunch and partying, and I doubt it covers all that. Mommy probably slips him $ all the time. Friggin loser.
Anyway, it was kinda nice, wait, scratch that, it was VERY nice without him there for two days even if we were shorthanded.
Dupre is on his way home from Louisiana, in addition to visiting his Uncle Bill, he also got to visit with his son Justin, whom he hasn't seen very much for the last 10 years (since we've been together). Speaking of his family, they're having a family reunion this weekend which we won't be able to attend (darn) due to Dupre's work schedule. So they want us to send a picture of the two of us so we can be there - in spirit? I find this humorous, as a couple or three years ago one of his nephews was getting married and when it came time to take the FAMILY group photo, I was asked by one of his nieces to take the pictures. Nice way to keep me out of the FAMILY photo. (I was pissed) And now they want a picture of BOTH OF US for the family reunion?
Go figure.
Enough ranting.



2 comments:
I'm sorry you're gonna have to miss the family reunion. Bummer...:snort:
I'm diggin' the new blog...Blogs are the coolest!
I feel like a celebrity now..I'm mentioned in a BLOG. Holy shit, batman!
Lisa, good luck with the Greek seasoning (not related to this blog post, obviously!) We use it on everything -- steaks, seafood (it's especially wonderful on grilled scallops and swordfish), chicken, too. My friend puts it in meatloaf and it is to die for!
Julie near Boston
Post a Comment