Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Okay, so I sorta cheated

So, I sorta cheated. I wasn't even really CRAVING a cigarette, I just WANTED a few puffs. So I got a cig out of an open pack, and it wasn't that nice. The pack I've had open and laying around for over a week is getting a bit stale, which is a good thing. Every time I decide to be BAD I'll just smoke part of one of those nasty suckers. Yech. So five puffs cheating out of 98 cigarettes not had is still a passing grade in my book.

Nothin really new and exciting going on. Ho Hum...

3 comments:

matchbox20girl said...

It's still a passing grade, but a serious point reduction....now throw the rest of those suckas out.

Lisa said...

Awww... I swear, I was doing good, there's an open pack on the table that I put my purse on when I get home, and it wasn't even THAT pack. It was the open pack in a bag that I forgot about, and it ended up in my hands. And it tasted like crap. Like old spit. Like the smell of new drywall, I think. So, I'm going to keep these two random boxes of cigarettes around, so any time I'm thinkin, hey, a cigarette sounds good, I can light one of THOSE up, and say 'HOLY CRABBYPANTS, what was I thinking?' and make faces and cough... lol I should take the little stash of Wellbutrin but I just can't seem to remember #1 where I put it, and #2 to take it.

Hey, are you practicing putting your teacher cap on there, girlie?

THE FIN AND FEATHER INN said...

LOL, The first thing I thought of when I saw that you'd caved is if Kimmie slapped you or not. Looks like she let off easy. You're still doing better than me so keept it up.

Donna